D22 pre fuel filter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alhandyman

Reaction score
Have just purchased a new ST-R D22. My first job i was recommended to do was install a pre fuel filter?water separator. There is not much room with the dual battery setup. There was one small space on the firewall to the left and just below the existing filter where I managed to fit the filter. Have attached pics to show the result. Thanks for a great forum.

Attachments

• 2013-07-31 19.32.43.jpg
    2013-07-31 19.32.43.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 336
Has anyone used a ryco universal water fuel separator filter? I'm assuming its the same but I can get it for like 40

Cheers

I have a cav one 350zx check my pics ! same as ryco seems to work well, just got over a dose of black death bug and I'm thinking it may have been growing in the filters so will change them with the oil filters from now on ! Even if there is no water showing in the bowl the paper filters will take moisture out of the diesel and grow that bug crap -sooooo change 'em often. These ones where in there for 30'000ks and she came from Sydney then to the cold here in Vic Noojee Mt Baw Baw ! Oh and don't forget the **"return line filter"*** - easy to forget and a perfect place for the bug to call home and then re infect your fuel. cost me $90 in diesel $70 in filters and my time to flush lines take out tank and clean and then prime lines filter and pump - took me 6hrs and going by mechanics rates at $80 ph that's another 4 to $500.00 it all adds up huh! oh plus another 40 in chemtec and i'm now looking for some "F10" treatment !

how many people fit these pre filters, it`s been recommended to me. which ones are good to use? and where have you fitted them? thanks for the help (((-;

Have just purchased a new ST-R D22. My first job i was recommended to do was install a pre fuel filter?water separator. There is not much room with the dual battery setup. There was one small space on the firewall to the left and just below the existing filter where I managed to fit the filter. Have attached pics to show the result. Thanks for a great forum.

Where did you get that filter, how many micron and how much?

Latest posts

Back