D22 Slim line weather shields.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony d22

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have been thinking of getting a set of 4 smoked slim line weather shields for my D22.
These ones stick to the door frame.

Has any body got these and what do you think of them?

Pictures would be great too.

I'm thinking if getting some also, had them on my xr6 before the nav and were awesome

I dont have the slimline ones but there the same style. they are very good in the rain and at night. I love em

Attachments

• P1050633.jpg
    P1050633.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 607
Ripped my weathershields off the front (they were clear) gave me the shits and they were really dangerous because they obstruct your view past an already chunky A pillar especially in the rain when they used to fog up, plus the reflections of things bouncing off them were annoying me.

I have the slim ones, and have had the on the car since day 1. Stop the rain and shit getting in, but they have a horrible wind noise design. Driving at 60-70kmh+ wind even one window down, you have to yell at the person sitting next to you just to communicate.

I got slimlines put on after a couple months of owning mine cos they didnt have the full size ones. Wind noise BEFORE was like nothing iv ever experienced. Was getting blown to bits in there. The weathershields help a bit, but they're just handy for keeping the rain out. they dont fog up. Its a single cab.

Put slim lines on the front doors on mine at Christmas. Got them online fern tree gully Nissan (eBay) via TNT. Only issue was TNT. Easy to fit, must be, I managed it in the car park at work!
Need o sit for a couple of hours for adhesive to take.

i got some from auto barn..
they r great...cut down the wind noise heaps,no fogging up as they clear when you drive....i would have them any day rather then not having them..

I have the slim line tinted stick on ones on my d40 hardly even notice they are there they are great when its raining and if your a smoker they stop the ash flying straight back in the ute

Got the slim line tinted ones for the front windows from supercheap. they are good gear.

Attachments

• 20130210_193059.jpg
    20130210_193059.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 20130210_193108.jpg
    20130210_193108.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 229
I've had mine on for over 12 months, tinted from eBay. Got scratches and scuff from nature and still holding strong. Noticed passenger door one on front left is starting to peel a little at the back, but they've held on tight though the treatment.

Mine has factory full size on the front windows, brilliant, can drive in the rain with the windows open a good 50mm and nothing comes in, I'd like some for the back windows, they don't look cool but the practicality far outweighs that !

Latest posts

Back