d22 snorkel template

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_d22

Reaction score
gday,

just picked up a genuine nissan snorkel to suit my 06 d22 3.0lt but did not come with a template. have tried a few nissan dealerships but have not had any success. would anyone happen to have one that they are happy to lend?

cheers ben.

Template required

I am in the same boat, I recently picked up a Safari snorkel from Ebay from a wreckers in Bris. So it did not come with the template. Has anybody near Bribie Island/Nth Brisbane got one that I could borrow, sure would make things easier, fitting instructions wouldn't go astray either. My ride is a 2004 D22 3.0ltr TD STR. I have also fitted a dual battery to the front of the engine bay so I will have to look at modding that also. many thanks in advance.

hi im in the same boat i reasantly crashed my 2010 d22 i got all my mods off it but im in need of a template for a 2010 d22 genuine snorkle can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction

I am in the same boat, I recently picked up a Safari snorkel from Ebay from a wreckers in Bris. So it did not come with the template. Has anybody near Bribie Island/Nth Brisbane got one that I could borrow, sure would make things easier, fitting instructions wouldn't go astray either. My ride is a 2004 D22 3.0ltr TD STR. I have also fitted a dual battery to the front of the engine bay so I will have to look at modding that also. many thanks in advance.

the genuine nissan/tjm airtech is different to the safari
and the yd25 intake for the dual battery wont suit safari
looks like u got some custom fabrication to do
let us all know how you go

Latest posts

Back