D22 stud size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben

Reaction score
I was looking for the stud size of the D22 Navara, I need it for our camper trailer that's getting built. I've tried searching on here, and tried calling my local Nissan service department and haven't found anything.

Searching online looks like Nissan uses the same stud size for all their models 12mm x 1.25mm, can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Cheers,
Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hey mate. That does sound right. M12x1.25. ..

Worst case rip one of your wheel nuts off and try it on the studs you're looking at just to make sure. ..

Hey mate. That does sound right. M12x1.25. ..

Worst case rip one of your wheel nuts off and try it on the studs you're looking at just to make sure. ..

What he said^. Are you going to run matching rims on your camper?
I had a spare set of d22 alloys at home and tried them on my camper. Wrong offset as mine was already setup for a landcruiser/hilux offset. Was spewing my trackabout camper would of looked nice with matching wheels

What he said^. Are you going to run matching rims on your camper? I had a spare set of d22 alloys at home and tried them on my camper. Wrong offset as mine was already setup for a landcruiser/hilux offset. Was spewing my trackabout camper would of looked nice with matching wheels

Yeah, we're getting a Trackabout camper too, I figured that way all wheels are interchangeable between the camper and the ute.

Better check the offset matches between the trailer and car so you can use them.....

Yeah, already measured the backspace, and provided them all the measurements, so will be all sweet on that front, they just needed the stud sizes.

Yeah, already measured the backspace, and provided them all the measurements, so will be all sweet on that front, they just needed the stud sizes.

uour lucky then.ours was new but already built. And the fact I owned a hilux when we bought it

That bit does worry me a little, with the kids getting bigger, we might look at upsizing to a patrol in a few years, would it be difficult to get patrol offset wheels onto later on?

People have bolted patrol wheels straight onto D22s so I don't see any problem there...

Sounds good, thanks for all the help.

Latest posts

Back