d22 Sunroof ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodge

Reaction score
Just curious has anybody got a sunroof on a D22 ? I've never seen one, so thought I'd ask. If so, what sort of price would we be talking about to get one done.

Just curious has anybody got a sunroof on a D22 ? I've never seen one, so thought I'd ask. If so, what sort of price would we be talking about to get one done.

Will keep an eye on this as I'm after one too.

I would say you would need and engineers certificate to fit one as you will be reducing the structural rigidity of the roof. So at a guess you would be looking at a min of a couple of grand.

nah pretty sure it doesnt effect it structurally if you can mount it without cutting roof supports etc. you can cut sheet out no worries just not pillars (obviously) and roof supports.
that said i love sunroofs but they are a recipe for rust

I had a pop up one in an old hilux that was from obriens glass but that was a decade ago, before I saw the light and joined the Navara crusade!

I recon they are shit unless they have a moon roof . That is a complete cover , I had one in a previous car and you get sun burnt in summer . Thats my 2c

I recon they are shit unless they have a moon roof . That is a complete cover , I had one in a previous car and you get sun burnt in summer . Thats my 2c
I hated sunroofs with a passion never owning one but then my rx7 had one. oh loved it but when shut it was solid no light coming in etc.
would hate to have one that is just tinted glass when shut

Latest posts

Back