• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 towbar and chrome step

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradm84

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a genuine Nissan towbar (3000kg) and rear chrome step for sale.
Towbar rarely used and in really good shape and the rear chrome step is in as new condition.

I am located on the sunshine coast in Queensland.

I am asking $200 for the towbar and $100 for the rear step or $280 for both.

Would prefer local pickup or I can drop off anywhere from caloundra to noosa.

Otherwise will have to arrange freight additional to the above prices.

I'll get some photos up soon.

Cheers

Brad

Am going to reduce the price of the tow bar to $160 and the chrome step to $85. Or $230 for both. Need them gone.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416740691704.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416740691704.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 50
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416740703491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416740703491.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 52
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416740712408.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416740712408.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 49
Brad, just thinking about how would the bar go if i had an extention slide in tonque [ whatever you call it ] made up ? you mentioned the earlier tubs are shorter than the newr models so lets say it the tub is approx 100mm different in lenght maybe if that tonque was the 100mm longer than standard all should work out. ????? i am sure if the steel box section has a good wall thickness nothing will bend from weight. can you understand what i am on about ?

Brad, just thinking about how would the bar go if i had an extention slide in tonque [ whatever you call it ] made up ? you mentioned the earlier tubs are shorter than the newr models so lets say it the tub is approx 100mm different in lenght maybe if that tonque was the 100mm longer than standard all should work out. ????? i am sure if the steel box section has a good wall thickness nothing will bend from weight. can you understand what i am on about ?
Hey mate, I was just thinking about that today, whether there is alternative longer tongues available... Surely there is something suitable ...
Only thing is, now I have a guy coming to look at both the towbar and chrome step tomorrow. Sorry mate, I thought you had passed this one up... But if he doesn't take it for whatever reason you're welcome to still come and have a look...

You can get longer tounges, HOWEVER they are rated lower than normal length. The long ones are normally about 2t max

i wqould have had the stock tongue sleeved with a smaller box section piece then have the same size external welded onto the original . this would make the tongue very strong and very little chance of breaking at the weld with whatever weight it carried. Brad, all good if you sell this bar etc i will find one some day, cheers.

Latest posts

Back