d22 tub liner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have rhino liner in mine. 4 yrs of abuse and holding up well. They do fade though. I would go speed liner next time. Choice of colours and less fading. No canopy on mine though.

I have rhino liner in mine. 4 yrs of abuse and holding up well. They do fade though. I would go speed liner next time. Choice of colours and less fading. No canopy on mine though.

Have you seen speed liner hold up just as well? Kits compare OK? Just after black, it'll get pretty dirty with work.

Where does my panel guy buy speedliner. Happy to go with whichever is stronger and more colourfast

Last edited:
Where my companies shed is on the central coast the speed liner dealer is in the same complex. I was chatting to him and he was unimpressed with my rhino and indicated that the speed liner was just as tough and much more colour fast. He knew I wasn't going to buy anything off him so take what you will from it. Mine has been smashed and has taken it well. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412403744.368357.jpg 800 kgs. Ido hand pack not throw, however any one who actually loves there truck would do that. I had a tonne in there on fri as well.

Latest posts

Back