D22 zd30 chip install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tikkat3308

Reaction score
Hey guys I bought a roo systems chip for my zd30 but didn't come with instructions. has anyone installed one of these hard wired chips
Thanks billy

Probably the same as the Tunit on my ZD30.

Attachments

• IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 756
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 489
Rumpig is on the money roo sell a rebranded Tunit all it does is hold the spill valve open longer, thus more fuel. I'll do a search tonight for a wiring diagram for you.

There's a group of 4 wires that come off the top back corner of the pump, all close together and not easy to get at. It's the top drivers side wire you tap into, i'll get a pic tomorrow when it's daylight.

The blue line is the dipstick, the green line is the egr pipe to the manifold, the red circle is the wire the chip is scotch locked on to (please don't ever break! ) and the yellow line is the fuel return from the fuel pump. As you can see the wires aren't easy to get to, unbolting the bracket helps.

Attachments

• fuel pump chip wire.jpg
    fuel pump chip wire.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 5,909
Thanks heaps mate got it done what a pain in the ass to get ur hands in there .. Chip all done made a huge diffrance

Hi guys I'm trying to get my chip in and as I brought it second hand it has the wire sniped off and has just one white wire going into the engine bay does this conect to that pump wire and just tap into the same wire and earth it or is the earth wire a seperate wire. Cheers

Latest posts

Back