D22 Zd30 slight loss in power.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got an egt guage? Egts any different ?
I aint no mechanic, but i believe you can reset your ecu by idleing for 10 minutes.
Could try unplugging neutral position switch. Check your chip is pluged in properly?
Failing all that might be time to visit a good mechanic unless someone else comes up with something.

Cheers for the reply. I've disconnected the nps, no difference. The chip lights up with a green light when the cars running then turns red when under load...this is normal according to the instructions. The trouble is finding a good mechanic, I ask them about it every service and they can't find it... or just don't care. They say it's fine but I know it isn't.

I think I have found the issue. My drum brakes were absolutely chocked full of crap, I couldn't believe the amount of build up on and around the pads. The drums were really hard to get off so I'm thinking they need adjusting as well. Only managed to clean one side and it's noticeably better to drive, especially down low.

Latest posts

Back