D22's with 32's,33's Post your pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355070058.127396.jpg
2" sus with 32's
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355070124.175901.jpg
2" sus with 33's had some issues
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355070175.574502.jpg
2" sus + 2" body with the 32's still to try the 33's

Mate of mine had a D22 with a 2" suspension and 2" body lift. Im going to say that he didnt get the rim offset right because it still scrubbed. Just to make it worse, thought id let you guys know this got traded in last week for 12k... Tyres are 285/75/16, so 33" for those of you sitting in the back row. But the places this thing went with 33" bighorns(second set) was unreal, and he didnt mind it scrubbing a bit in the bush at full flex.

35756_451530771787_606286787_6589981_677720_n.jpg

do u know where that bash plate come from? im trying to find one like that, appreciate if could find the supplier

do u know where that bash plate come from? im trying to find one like that, appreciate if could find the supplier

What about the ironman kit. The instructions are shit but all you will need is a socket set.

3" lift, 32's x 16 on the car, 33's x 15 in the tray.
33's for sale in the for sale section. Don't feel I need the extra height.
T54

IMG_1026.jpg

Nice ute, are the wheels on the truck (the 16's) 0 offset ? if so how do you go with rubbing in the front, I just put 16 x 8 0 offset with 265 75 16's on and they scrub pretty heavily at full lock, my ute is sus lifted 2".

Hey Fourocker, I've got 0offset 16-8 rims with 265/75KM2's and even with a 2"sus and 2"body they still just touched the inner edge of the front mud flap so I took about 10mm off of it and its all sweat....... I imagine the scrubbing would be pretty bad without the body lift

Hi four rocker, not sure of offset but they sit out the guards by 26mm on all four corners.
As for scrubbing, they do quite heavily as I had to put mudflaps on to get reg swapped to SA reg. They only just touched compressed and full lock without them. I am modifying (cutting) the inside guard out a little and losing the flaps in a few days to fix it and widening my guards to cover the tyres.
I will post up pics in a members rides section when done.
T54

Thanks for the info guy's, I want to work out how to sort it because it looks great with them on, +20 offset would be perfect though for no hassle.

285/75R16 on king steels +20 offset with a 3" suspension lift, shitloads of scrubbing but nothing a hammer couldn't fix.

Brett

Hey Brett, love the fact ur towing a Toyota in the pic. Haha. We still gotta meet up and hit the tracks. I just finished installing my front diff lokka today, as well as new CVs and sump gasket. Gotta take it for a test.

32" with no lift in the first and scrubbing on the slightest turns and bumps which made for a good excuse to get 2" lift and no scrubbing at all even on full flex :blasign:

Attachments

• IMG_3229.jpg
    IMG_3229.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 292
285/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns @ +20 offset; under a 2" suspension lift, 2" body lift with Snake Racing UCA's (not wound past 2" lift).

Inner front guard needed some massaging to alleviate some scrubbing, need some cosmetic grinder surgery to do it proper.

Attachments

• Clarky-2.jpg
    Clarky-2.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 259
Hey Brett, love the fact ur towing a Toyota in the pic. Haha. We still gotta meet up and hit the tracks. I just finished installing my front diff lokka today, as well as new CVs and sump gasket. Gotta take it for a test.

Yeh was towing my mates Toyota to the mechanics to give his 1UZ life. I am def keen for some outings, just hard to find time off to actually get out and about.

But we will have to organize a trip at some point mate, your nav should go much better now with the front lokka, what type did you get?

Brett

285/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns @ +20 offset; under a 2" suspension lift, 2" body lift with Snake Racing UCA's (not wound past 2" lift).

Inner front guard needed some massaging to alleviate some scrubbing, need some cosmetic grinder surgery to do it proper.

Bloody hawt looking nav you got there mate :D

Brett

Last edited:
Looks bloody good! and I may have to steal your idea of the mesh in front of the headlights as well :rock:

Brett

Yeah, it looks pretty bitchin' plus it's only there to hopefully slow down roo-heads and birds so they don't be breaking a headlight should i happen to smash them. they've already stopped at least one bird and a roo-head from hitting them (though i doubt they would have broken the head light should they have hit)

If i could be bothered to do it again, i'd probably use a thicker gauge mesh, and get it welded on.

Latest posts

Back