D22's with 32's,33's Post your pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, welding requires new paint and I guess it's good if you ever want to remove it or if it's damaged from those say roo heads :) How is it held on now? Steel cable ties?

Brett

HA! i wish i was forward thinking enough to use s/steel ties. i'm just using regular thick cable ties.

welding would be neater and leave alot less jagged edges to accidently catch yourself on like this does.

Yeh was towing my mates Toyota to the mechanics to give his 1UZ life. I am def keen for some outings, just hard to find time off to actually get out and about.

But we will have to organize a trip at some point mate, your nav should go much better now with the front lokka, what type did you get?

Brett

I got the auto lokka from 4wd systems. I'm keen to fill it with oil today and test that it works, then hit the Powerlines, at least there I know where I have failed or struggled before. I should be starting FIFO soon too, so I will be struggling for free time too.

no worries mate. lemme know how it turns out.

Yeah mate will take some photo's when I get around to it. Meanwhile you got any other plans for the nav?

I got the auto lokka from 4wd systems. I'm keen to fill it with oil today and test that it works, then hit the Powerlines, at least there I know where I have failed or struggled before. I should be starting FIFO soon too, so I will be struggling for free time too.

Awesomesauce! Did the lokka set you back much? You know i still haven't been to the power lines, didn't want to look bad bringing a nav lol but I really got to head on down to see what its all about.

Where abouts will you be working? What sort of roster and who with doing what?

Brett

Dunno yet mate. Tempted to change over to the V6 diffs to get back a bunch of power after going to the 33's. I'll do the research and make a decision about it lagers.

Dunno yet mate. Tempted to change over to the V6 diffs to get back a bunch of power after going to the 33's. I'll do the research and make a decision about it lagers.

I honestly have not noticed much power loss when I swapped over to 33's, seems to drive a whole lot easier nowadays. Weird.

Brett

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if bf Goodrich tyres 285 75 s are going to be ok on the stock alloys. Running a full dobinson 2 inch suspension lift atm and will also be doing the 2 inch body lift b4 the tyres go on.
Was gonna get some steelies but thought I would check in regards to the stock alloys. Don't mind using a hammer or grinder either to get the job done just saying. Hahaha. Cheers

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if bf Goodrich tyres 285 75 s are going to be ok on the stock alloys. Running a full dobinson 2 inch suspension lift atm and will also be doing the 2 inch body lift b4 the tyres go on.
Was gonna get some steelies but thought I would check in regards to the stock alloys. Don't mind using a hammer or grinder either to get the job done just saying. Hahaha. Cheers

No!, the 7 inch rim is not wide enough you'll need to go to an 8 inch rim to fit 285's. The stock alloys are limited to 275/70 or 265/75.
Cheers

Saw a D22 at Bribie shops the other day and it had 305 70 16 BFG's on it, looked like it had heaps of clearance in the guards, don't know how he done it but looked fat

Saw a D22 at Bribie shops the other day and it had 305 70 16 BFG's on it, looked like it had heaps of clearance in the guards, don't know how he done it but looked fat

Yes last time I was up Bribie I to saw this beast big flares and smicko wheels and 305's and heaps of grunt couldn't catch the thing.

These look pretty tuff fellas!!!!!

Attachments

• 13935099_1040833859299199_8612147888400468978_n.jpg
    13935099_1040833859299199_8612147888400468978_n.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 127
I was talking about the flares not the tyres, hahaha. My local shop sell the flares for $600 a set. Be a nice mod for fitting monster rubber!!!

Yeah Adam I knew what you meant, ignore that Bushman. Those flares would look good with a 0 offset rim with 32's. It would be just inside the flare and increase the track a tad.

Latest posts

Back