D40 Bash plate Template?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattj23

Reaction score
Hi All,

does anyone have any bash plate templates to suite 2010 Thai D40 ST?
failing that I'll have to mock one up with cardboard, but it never hurts to ask?

any help would be greatly appreciated,
cheers

I just looked. I didn't make any drawings of my sump guard.

My sump guard is pretty much just a piece of 3mm black steel with a bit cut out so I can drain the oil and a 90 degree bend at the front.

It's mounted by 2 bolts at the front and 2 or 3 at rear (can't remember).

I've used all holes that are already in the chassis. The front holes need a bush, as the front of the hole is one size and the back of the hole is a bit larger. I got these made up at a local metal place.

I've secured the rear of the guard to already existing holes in a crossmember behind the sump.

On the guard I've welded some 20x40 RHS (I think it is) to give the guard a bit more clearance off the sump.

It's really quite a simple guard to build if you have any interest in doing so. From underneath, take off the splash plate that covers all the belts etc and just have a look around, you may be able to work out what I'm talking about.

I do have a plan for the transfer case guard I built, but I'm hesitant to hand that out.

That's OK mate, i understand if you don't want to let it out.
I thought that there would be heaps of templates out there for some reason??

let me know if you have any pics of the ones that you made up?

I figured that it would be a pretty simple job to do myself. Just figured that it's better to have as much info on hand as possible.

Latest posts

Back