d40 boost problem.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nznavd40

Reaction score
Hi I have a 06 navara d40. I have just changed piping from turbo to intercooler to a solid alloy pipe to get rid of the maze piping that is standard. After doing so I have ironically lost alot of boost. There is no leaking in any of the new piping at all. But plugging my obd2 in it says running about 10psi and was running twice that. Only other thing is when I test drove it afterwards I had afm unplugged for 1km before realising but didnt pick back up. Was wondering if anyone could help me out here or any ideas? Was thinking maybl need a ecu reset after driving with afm unplugged? Any help would be good thanks.

I would start with a ecu reset if you don't have any boost leaks and then work from there if it doesn't help.
You haven't left a rag or something in the pipe that could be blocking the air flow?

Try checking vacuum hoses too. From vac pump to solenoid to turbo. Maybe not bringing turbo in. Replaced mine with silicone as rubber had perished without realising it.

I think we are in the same boat. But with mine I only changed the intake pipe.

Latest posts

Back