D40 Camper Trailer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers jase, it's gettin there!

285 mt's set it off, just wish i had 4 more.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i know its been a while so here's where i'm at.

Trailer itself is done and ready for rego.
Couldnt stretch budget far enuf for D40 rear bar so a mate gave me a rodeo one he had, dont look too bad except for dent, as long as not too many find out what its off. Ratchet jockey wheel dont work so good uphill on grass but a bit more weight on drawbar should rectify that, at the moment it just spins.

Run out of 'spare' money to do any more just yet, next expense is the big one......the tent!

Attachments

• DSC08131.jpg
    DSC08131.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 339
  • DSC08132.JPG
    DSC08132.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 334
That rodeo bar looks alright on there, I should have just got one of them when I wrecked mine.

Lookin good mate.

That rodeo bar looks alright on there, I should have just got one of them when I wrecked mine.

Lookin good mate.

rodeo bars got notin on the one on the old triton one in front, that old home-made job has copped some hits, nothin seems to worry it!

cheers for feedback

There is one similar to this on ebay right now (wont post the link cause it's only got 13 hours to go). It's got Cruiser wheels and a tool box on the draw bar and a lockable ARB canopy and roof racks, they only want $2250 for it. It's currently at about $1900 so it's nearly a cheap ARB canopy with a free trailer thrown in.

yup, seen that one, its only a dualcab tub, mines king cab. dont think that ones got brakes either?

oh yeah, mine only owes me $1300, pretty damn good i think.

oh yeah, mine only owes me $1300, pretty damn good i think.

A few shifting jobs and you'll recoup that cost fairly quickly, might run out of friends in the process but with some friends that might actually be a godsend.

A few shifting jobs and you'll recoup that cost fairly quickly, might run out of friends in the process but with some friends that might actually be a godsend.

i know the type! unfortunatley brother in law drives removal truck, that lucky bastard scores all those jobs

belated update

swag campers tent modified and fitted, tent extended by kellos kustom kanvas creastmead bris to suit trailer height, frame widened to suit tub width by me, also added multi-use recepticales in each corner to fit jockey legs to remove tent from trailer and to mount soon to be modified alloy roof cage above tent for added storage.
front mount cradle for either diamond-t toolbox or evacool 300lt esky
adjustable rear support legs
front stoneguard (modified from pics)

HEAPS more happening now, soon to be seen at a location near you.

had it out a few times now, really turns some heads.

Attachments

• IMG_0500[1].jpg
    IMG_0500[1].jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 218
Thats soooo awesome mate . I love it : ) starting to give me ideas now . Great job looks excellent

Aye mate where did ya get the hubs for the trailer?? I need some for my trailer. Cheers

Back