D40 dpf

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevod40

Reaction score
Ok so here's the problem I bought an 07 stx then I replaced timing chains,turbo put on a prefilter for deisel filter and everything was good. Then in under 2000 kms turbo blew and filled dpf with oil and now mechanic said the turbo is not covered under warranty and the dpf is stuffed. So now I have put on another turbo and am trying to decide whether to do a dpf delete pipe or a new dpf. The delete pipe sounds good but am worried about regen cycles and error codes. I know it has been covered but everyone sounds happy for six months but then they start to regen again. Chip it dpf delete says no need for a chip is this true? I have no mods to engine all stock besides boost guage and snorkel. No mods will be happening in future either. Or there is the dpf on eBay from dea for $950 or second hand unit if I can find one. Any help is appreciated as I have spent a fortune on this ute and mechanics have had it longer than I have. Or if anyone has a good dpf they want to sell

I'm surprised that the DPF isn't cleanable. The oil should either burn off or be able to be blasted off with water.

If you want to go the DPF Delete path, send a PM on this forum to auggie and ask about replacement sensors.

Latest posts

Back