D40 dynamic sunraysia centre cap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chri5z

Reaction score
Just put some new m/t with dynamic sunraysia wheels and I'm after some centre caps to cover the hub.

Cheers

Anybody found any yet, found some chrome ones at Mullins wheels but want some in black

I asked Fourbys in moorooka and they are out of stock they'd have to order some from dynamic, didn't say how much they were either

sorted myself today!:redcool:

Attachments

• 20140717_151418.jpg
    20140717_151418.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 552
I emailed dynamic yesterday and got a reply yesterday. They don't make one, but are working on a screw cap which is a while away. I might run with krankybuluk's suggestion!

the ones in krankybuluks pic are the ones i bought for $7.50 each. i just painted em black. they actually look pretty good. tried to buy second hand ones thinking nissan would want an arm and leg for em, but noone would sell them seperate, only with the rims. pays to ring a few places as one nissan dealer wanted $15/cap

the ones in krankybuluks pic are the ones i bought for $7.50 each. i just painted em black. they actually look pretty good. tried to buy second hand ones thinking nissan would want an arm and leg for em, but noone would sell them seperate, only with the rims. pays to ring a few places as one nissan dealer wanted $15/cap

Cheers bud, I got some tonight from my nissan dealer cheap. Dumb question, but I'm guessing the go on behind the rim? My rims seem to butt right up to the hub....?

Brilliant mate, thanks. Just went out and yeah they lock in. So they stay on ok? Even when hitting up bush tracks and so on?

i had a couple that didnt seem to lock in tight so i carefully bent the tabs out a bit. i havent done any real serious off roading yet, but hit a few of the local bush tracks and none fell off. and if you do lose any, theyre cheap enough to replace

Latest posts

Back