D40 front alignment suggestions after SPC uca

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMGTZ

Reaction score
I received and fitted some SPC arms to my D40 with V9X v6....{not sure if the engine type will make a difference to the spec so listed that info}this week.

I have had a play around with the camber and now have noticeable negative camber....from very,very positve prior to fitting these arms.

I fitted the castor adjustment in the "C" position as the castor before was causing a lot of bump steer. This position gives 2 degrees total arm plus ball joint change in caster. The steering seem a bit heavy so I thought i would ask if anyone out there that has the SPC arms fitted has their alignment specs and is willing to share?

Im booked for alignment at 11am tomorrow and would like to offer a starting point for the guys to aim for

Im thinking zero for the camber and probably going to the D position on the castor adjuster. 1 degree total arm plus ball joint change in caster.

the front suspension is ARB and has a mild lift...25mm

advice will be appreciated

I went with the c posi and my steering felt lighter with a tighter turning circle than before. Go to a susp place that has seen the supa pro arms and they will know what they are looking at. I was talking to some susp place at the Perth 4x4 show who seemed clued up just don't remember which one.

all done...

Pos "c" on passengers side and pos "D" drivers

good caster and camber ....with in spec.

Drives better and doesnt wander as it did before. might go to zero camber as they set it at .06 lefy and .12 right. but see how the tyres wear

Latest posts

Back