D40 Front Lokka

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had $15K to SAS a Nav, I'd already have a Patrol and a Cruiser and 100,000 shares in Google.[/QUOTE]

why 100,000 shares in google?

Coz I couldn't afford 150,000. Google will soon rule the world. Microsoft have pretty much given up trying to quell them and Apple aren't trying.
They already are huge and I reckon will only become more influential.

4WD systems are hopeless. There a lot of complaints regarding their customer service and delivery times.

yeah mine took 3 times what they originally said. Was nearly a 3 month wait and there was always a "should be here in 2 weeks" type excuse and of course when that was up it was another 2 weeks etc etc

mmmmm yeah I found it very hard to get an answer before christmas and even then, all I was told was that "All we know is we were told mid december for delivery...." Thats the only answet I was given. If I told that to one of my customers in late december they would tell me were to stick my product... not overly impressed...

Might have to give this new ARB one some thought....

Well its Feb tomorrow, no phone call or updates, just about ready to tell them to keep their diff and when I can afford it I'll go grab some an ARB one....

I reckon we should be offered something in compensation-it's been a long time, no active updates and worst of all, been over a time of year when we actually had the time to try it out. If anyone gets an update-please post it up.
Cheers

How does a Lokka work? Is air an auto locker? (could always google I suppose but i've had a big day)

If it is an auto locker will it work with the gay traction control or will the TC kick in first & still do its stupid thing?

It will lock up when power or drive is applied to it from the prop shaft. Factory traction control isn't worth the trouble, it's useless off road and to make it worse the 550's have open (non LSD) rear diffs cause the traction control that doesn't work is supposed to take its place.

Yeah there not cheap, seem like a very good product though. Anyone heard anymore on delivery of these lokkas?? Will have to pull my finger out and give them a call next week and see whats going on...

I'm so over it-close to requesting a refund. Called twice last week, both times told they would call me back with details-did they? Did they nothing!

Hey Nathan D22. I should have kept an eye a bit closer on the forum lately as I have just ordered a lokka for my D40 also and am now worried that it's not going to turn up in 'a few days' as I was told by Tom at 4WD Systems. Damn. Not Happy.

Mine rocked up out of the blue the other day. I had honestly forgotten all about it and had a lot of other distractions 6 weeks ago when I had finally had enough of them. Ah well, will see how it goes I guess...

Latest posts

Back