D40 Guage pod

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I think I want one for my Nav.. Would you be game to make one for me if I paid you? I am sure some other members would keen to buy them for their Navs, just an idea.

yeah i can make another one only thing is i need the coin tray and i can just go down the road to autobarn or ebay and get a vy vz gauge binicle or if u supply both or have you own gauge holder you prefeer i do not mind as for a price i relli donno how much it would cost like relli only pay for materials labour is nothing to do all up prob takes about

if you guys a keen still i will be happy to make them .coin tray ill start them off at $50 to make and see how cost works out from there

Am still interested... what do I need to supply? I can send you my current coin tray for you to start with?

that will be fine i can get the gauge holder from where i am if u wanna post it i can txt you my address if you lyk taht way i know where to post it back once finished just give me a week or so cause of work rotating roster to complete do you want the dash grey or surround silver in paint colour?

so the vy/vz pods have the same clips as the navara or you guys are glueing the commodore pod onto the existing coin tray from the navara and then obviously bogging and painting to fit?

k thanks man. i went to supercheap today n the width is exact. im guessing the hardest part is getting them to sit at the right height cause the curves are a fair bit off

just measure it all up and cut it to fit in i made mine sit a touch lower than the height of the coin tray so when i glued it in i could over kill it and sand back flush with the top i also had to use a heat gun to slightly tweak the pod to match up in the right curve i used a 2 part polyeurthane glue witch sets like a rock and sands back like bog does . same gear they use to glue plastice bumper bars back together with. hope that helps

well u can make one yourself or i can make you one just need your coin tray, $60 if u supple the pod or whatever the cost is for me to buy the pod from say autobarn or ebay the best one i have seen is the vy vz pod it fits nice

hey guys what paint did you use? i was just going to use plasti dip but thats a matte black and i dont know how well that will go with the rest of the dash

Latest posts

Back