D40 owners with steel/Aluminium trays

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jnrsnav

Reaction score
Evening all, fitted a steel tray onto my nav today but found an issue with the fuel filler. Was hopping that you guys could put up a few detailed pics of your fuel fillers? Not sure what to do?? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402739756.714393.jpg

hey mate I have a 08 king cab with a steel tray but no pics. Some idea of the problem you are having would be good. But at a guess you are having trouble getting fuel in, this is caused by the tray being to low and pushing down the filler hose. That is a very common fault as the trays are made generic to fit multiple cars. the remedy is find an angel that works on mine I hold the nozzle sideways and that works fine on normal flow pumps, or raise the try up so that the pipe sits at its original place.

hey mate I have a 08 king cab with a steel tray but no pics. Some idea of the problem you are having would be good. But at a guess you are having trouble getting fuel in, this is caused by the tray being to low and pushing down the filler hose. That is a very common fault as the trays are made generic to fit multiple cars. the remedy is find an angel that works on mine I hold the nozzle sideways and that works fine on normal flow pumps, or raise the try up so that the pipe sits at its original place.

No trouble with filling, just curious as to where they re-install the filler after the tray goes on as it will end up in a diffrent location!

No it stays pretty much in the same place they just leave it hanging under the tray and depending on tray height weather it causes a problem or not.

Unfortunately it's going to have to be moved rite next to the cab and positioned higher than the standard pos.

Latest posts

Back