D40 Projector Headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a matter of being able to afford them, i could quite easily buy a few hundred sets if i wanted to but i don't want to go through the hassle of pulling off the Nudge bar,bumper bar,wheel guard etc if its not going to do what i want. And it was also a joke but you need a sense of humour to get that..

Where i come from my guess is youd be the car wash boy.

lol we come from different places then because I took your English tutoring as you been an arrogant yobbo to them guys. I have many Asian friends and I would be quick to act if someone was dissing them about their accent or broken English.

Anyway...

Nup, just a regular Aussie who commented on a poorly described item. But good job on playing the race card & blowing it out of proportion.

Im not Racist
I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY
iz dat bettera dun wif goodera engerish
No its Flied Lice you Plick !
One of the reasons we are sometimes dubious about badly spelled descriptions is because it sometimes means its dodgy
Would you buy a car or major appliance if there was spelling or grammar issues in the description?
Same basic ideals apply .

Ye i gave up on the idea and have ordered a set of H4 HID's to replace headlights. I will try and aim them up correctly so i don't blind others on the road and see how i go with them.

Latest posts

Back