D40 snorkel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two main competitors - Airtec and Safari. Nissan sells a rebadged Airtec. TJM sells and fits Airtecs, ARB sells and fits Safari.

There's only really one major difference between them and that's the look and function of the head. Other than that, they are both materially superior to much of the cheap knock-offs that you can get through eBay.

Airtec is my preference too. From my garage:

1000.jpg

I just prefer the cleaner lines.

I just went on the website and they are selling for $490, I'm guessing I would be able to find a guide on here to help install it

They should come with a template for drilling the guard. Read the instructions, get everything out, read them again. Position the template, look at it, and don't - no matter what - bolt the snorkel 'A' pillar bracket to the passenger door. An "expert" did. Pics are somewhere in this forum.

Edit: found the thread here. Worth looking at the pictures, especially the one taken from the top of the A pillar heading down the windscreen. You'll shake your head wondering how anyone let that guy near a tool that had ANY moving parts, let alone a powered one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back