dash lights failed - SOLVED

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elvis

Reaction score
Hi guys. The dash lights have gone on my nav d22 2008 model. Is this just a fuse that I need to change. I have gone through them and can't find a blown one. Any help would be great thanks

Jim

Hey Elvis, are they definitely blown or are they just completely silvered on the inside of the globes?

It's a pretty easy removal of the cluster if you wanted to pull a bulb out and have a look.

T5s I think they are if you wanted a replacement.

There is no light at all. Was working one day gone the next. Will look and see if it is the globes. Can't find a fuse for them in the fuse box.

Nothing in under the dash, about right knee level? I honestly haven't looked to see where the fuses are for them, somebody should be able to help you out though.

I'll look tonight if nobody else has answered.

Thanks Mate. Yeah have looked under there. Fuse for everything but the dash lights. Do you know what the Heat Seat fuse would be for. Have they got a heated seat? lol crazy

check your tail lights fuse i think it is. I believe it is that fuse that powers the cluster. not 100% sure. i remember it was a strange fuse when it went in my car

Latest posts

Back