Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Murphy's law would have it.

Removed the bullbar and spotties on saturday.

Jump in last night to drive and the right headlight globe is dead. Grrr.

I have another set of HID globes here so Ill wack one in this arvo.

Dion and Krafty.

With one headlight, I felt like I was driving my mates old HZ one tonner. Thats all his shitty seal beams working.

Hey look on the positive side, atleast with only one headlight and no spotties you'll have a decent excuse for not seeing what you hit :ha:

Dont worry.

Changed the globe, might try a few things with the globes as they can be set up different ways.

I've been extremely creative and artistic today a part from mowing the grass I've spent the entire day in photoshop, sure I've thrown a few posts up but you ought to see the designs I've been creating for different things.....I amaze myself sometimes :big_smile:

And yes I am blowing my own trumpet because no one else will :ha:

lovin the look of your nav mate, and yeah the hids do make a massive difference hey.
the guys at coastals painted my bullbar, but i noticed after few 4x4 trips that where it sits up onto the fenders n grill, where it vibrates the white paint has gone, and the black underneath is coming back through. there is chips across the front where the is mass amounts of small spots of black. i dont know whther i could take it back to getem to repaint it for free for such a shit first job, or just strip it back down to black. but i think ill have to send her bak in to coastals for another paint...

hahaha fair enough. my paint just seems to keep peeling off, should really get onto it. let me know how it looks and goes with staying white too?

The plan is to buy a house at the end of the year.

May aswell buy the stuff now as I think the bills will roll in then.

Latest posts

Back