Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had that plan, well mine was to sell this one and buy another one but it hasn't happened yet.

You'll get there Krafty. Be patient mate.

VDO gauges rocked up today.

Should have these done over the weekend.

I still want that Pillar pods of yours too see if they fit in a D40 since no one makes them specifically for a D40. Got some battery meters, aux outlets and an inverter sitting ready to go into my new toolbox but would really like the pillar pod to put a voltmeter on.

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

New clear indicators.

The globe holders they came with wouldn't work.

So I reused the originals.

Took 2 minutes to do.

how do you find the nissan snorkel? I'm looking at that or the safari, at this stage its the nissan as its only $340 where the safari is $440

how do you find the nissan snorkel? I'm looking at that or the safari, at this stage its the nissan as its only $340 where the safari is $440

What Cooper said.

Mine is a YD25 snorkel. It gets rid of the pre filter.

As in the pic above.

Still waiting on the bullbar.

Said to be here this week.

Why did I listen to my brother. Should of just bought a new one.

Indeed it is.

The ZD30 Nissan snorkel keeps the pre-filter.

The YD25 doesn't run one.

There are pics on here several pages back on this thread.

Did you need to modify much to run that snorkel? Or is it pretty much the same install

sorry to bomb your thread

Sorry Josh.

Missed your post.

I think the only extra work needed what the use of a rat tail file to make 2 holes bigger in the skirt. Ill ask my brother as he installed it, metal work ain't my specialty.

Bullbar is back, its been done in antique silver.

Love it, installing it saturday.

Forgot to add.

When and seen a mechanic. Turbo is getting installed next week.

Because mine is intercooled, 2 intercooler pipes will need to be modded.

Otherwise I would of done the whole thing myself.

Hi dave, looking at going down the roads of the yd25 snorkel shortly. How have you found it? Induction noise ok? What about bugs in the air filter?

I like thr idea of fitting a bigger second batt where the pre filter is instead of the pissweak 65ah near the fire wall!!

Cheers
bryan

Its good mate.

The YD25 intake part that goes along the skirt looks somewhat restrictive but Ill suss that out later.

Bullbar is back on.

Pics about to be loaded on.

looks the goods mate, your the last person i thought i would see with no winch but?

I have ordered one.

Still waiting.

Its a Premier 9000Lb job.

Should be here by the next week.

Latest posts

Back