Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G,day Dave.

Question: Who is the girl in your Avatar?

The reason why I ask is, i have got into a bet with a couple of my mates who recon they know who the girl is.

Regards,

RLI

:cheers!:

Geez suggesting the size of his thing in a public forum isn't nice...he might want that kept quiet.

Those pics were mean't to be private.

Oh and she is Miranda Kerr. She is smoking hot.

Yeah except that swimsuit they made her wear the other night was bloody terrible, it's just as well she can make a hessian sack look good because those designers make some hideous clothes.

Nizzbits is the go, bought one of him the other month. Charged me the same amount as people said they paid through the wreckers on here.

Here is the part No i said to him when ordering;

YD25 Inlet Air Duct - Part No. 16554Vm00A?

Mention the forum if you buy through Gary, his a top guy.

Little of topic but something i noticed with this part. When i drilled the hole in it for the temp sensor, it was very thin plastic compared to the old one. The zd30 one was a few mm thick, the YD25 one was like paper compared to it.

Pete
Next Question wil this part directly replace the pre cleaner ?

or is there things that need to be moved ?
eg air box ?

Next Question wil this part directly replace the pre cleaner ?

or is there things that need to be moved ?
eg air box ?

Yep, that air duct replaces the pre-cleaner and connects directly to the snorkel. Don't have to move anything else. Air box is fine.

Snorkel will come with instructions also. Basically the only difference is;
1. remove the precleaner & toss away

2. drill a new hole in the yd-25 air duct for the ZD30 air temp sensor (Same as existing precleaner duct had).

The rest is as per instructions supplied with YD25 Snorkel kit.

Pete

The Above Part number does not fit my navara (to eliminate precleaner )3.0td .
the above part has a smaller diameter compared to the snokel size coming through my guard.
Not to menting mine is a hose clamp fit.16554vmooa is a surface mount that clpis to the inner guard of the engine bay.
Back to nissan it goes !!!!

Mate I tried every avenue. Tried Nizzbits, tried Airtech direct but they wont sell the inner guard ducting separently.

You could always get creative with silicon hose.

Who's scared of electrical wiring ?

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

Hi Dave, Just a question about your snorkel swap. Is it a straight swap as far as the outer guard is concerned, as in bolt holes. Had a look through your ride thread all i could find was a small reference to a rat tail file. Have a nissan snorkel on my 04 zd30 nav, Minor indiscretion and looks like a new snorkel could be easiest fix, So i thought may as well put yd 25 snorkel and do away with pre cleaner. Thanks Dave

Yeah mate, the YD25 snorkel comes in to the engine bay at the hole at the front of the ZD30 snorkel.

2 holes need drilling it, I think they were drilled out to 13mm.

I can get extra pics if you need.

Yeah mate, the YD25 snorkel comes in to the engine bay at the hole at the front of the ZD30 snorkel.

2 holes need drilling it, I think they were drilled out to 13mm.

I can get extra pics if you need.

Thanks is that the 2 holes in the engine bay where the inner guard piece comes out

Thanks for that Dave, Mine is still on the car but the studs are starting to pull out. So i will have change the priority list.

Latest posts

Back