Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are heading out soon but typical of this bunch even when they don't go out the night before they don't rise for brekky before 11 so going out is only ever an afternoon excursion.

I was out with some of the biggest drinkers I know last night. I was up at 11 and got to bed a like 3am this morning.

Whats there excuse.

Yeah but you sleep like I do so normal rules don't apply.

Their excuse is that they are bloody lazy and think the world will wait for them. These are the types of people who walk into a dress shop 5 mins before closing time and expect the staff to wait on them while they pick out dresses, yet bitch and moan for hours if they have to stay at work past 5PM. It's a logic thing, if you understand it you just aren't normal.

Ordered a 100 watt HID kit off Matt for the Narva's.

Ill put that battery tray in today and check out the brakes while I am at it.

Its been about 140,000km's since I last checked the drum shoes out. Haha.

Ordered a 100 watt HID kit off Matt for the Narva's.

Ill put that battery tray in today and check out the brakes while I am at it.

Its been about 140,000km's since I last checked the drum shoes out. Haha.

Thought you already had 100 HID's?

Make sure you don't get that ute dirty while your working on it Dave :sarcastic:

Not sure Andrew.

Na Krafty, there only 50 watts at the moment.

Should blind those kangaroo's good.

Oh Ok.

Now thats a good idea, blind the suckers and they will just stand there and wait for you to hit them :p Kind like our bloody cows at the moment, can't drive much more than 5kph on the tracks because the stupid animals just stand there and you can never tell if they will move or not.

Bonnet mounted 50 cal machine guns, that would stop you evil D22 buggers picking on my poor old D40.

Are the H3 in the Narvas Dave? 100 watters are almost too bright I reckon.

There H1's from memory.

Thats what Matt said, I cant remember as its been ages since I have had them apart.

On a good note.

I finally checked the rear drum shoes.

At there rate of wear. Should be good for another 150,000km's.

hehehe that's exactly what I suggested before and you ought to see the message he sent me...I never knew there could be that many rude words in one sentence.

Give him time too cool down or he might swear at you :sarcastic:

Although right now little diddums is probably having a little lie down.

Night time driving Krafty.

You'd remember that from driving trucks. Drop back gears to slow down.

Having spent most of my driving life on country roads at all hours of the night I am careful and prefer to slow down a bit but strangely enough I don't remember that slowing down bit from when I was in trucks. I might have mellowed out a bit these days but at 2am in the morning my truck was usually red lining which might have been why I hit so much wildlife, the buggers didn't have a chance.

Back