DBA T2 upgraded brakes?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munnerz

Reaction score
As the title suggests,
Has anyone upgraded to DBA T2 slotted brake discs on the new 2010+ Spain builds?
Just curious as this is a mod I'm looking at?!

I replaced standard rotors with DBA T2 320mm . These combined with Hawk pads are a good combo - good braking performance , no dust compared to stock and even look good.
Highly recommended.

Looking at new rotors for mine at the moment, I have 17in rims with the 300mm rotors. Do the 320mm just bolt up ? Wouldn't the calipers need changing then too to account for the increased diameter ?

Looking at new rotors for mine at the moment, I have 17in rims with the 300mm rotors. Do the 320mm just bolt up ? Wouldn't the calipers need changing then too to account for the increased diameter ?

Hi miner- matt, yes you will need upsized calipers if you are wanting to use the 320mm discs. I found out the hard way. I bought the 320mm rotors as I have the 17 inch rims only to find that they don't fit. Swapped them for the 300mm rotors and no problems. New Bendix pads and now no brake dust issues an the car actally stops.

Cheers

Foxy

Hi miner- matt, yes you will need upsized calipers if you are wanting to use the 320mm discs. I found out the hard way. I bought the 320mm rotors as I have the 17 inch rims only to find that they don't fit. Swapped them for the 300mm rotors and no problems. New Bendix pads and now no brake dust issues an the car actally stops.

Cheers

Foxy
Thanks for that foxy, thought as much. Looking forward to a decent brake pedal

Cheers
Matt

Latest posts

Back