Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you lucky b@st@rd, in the first week of owning mine the fuel pump died on me while I was working out of town, was not very fun, since then everytime I had enough coin to do a mod, something plays up. :suicide:
But its all an adventure and I wouldn't swap it for anything.

Love all the pics/vids.
I will have to keep my eyes open for you in gladstone. I reckon your nav would be pretty easy to spot in the carpark or driving up the street :-D belle x

you lucky b@st@rd, in the first week of owning mine the fuel pump died on me while I was working out of town, was not very fun, since then everytime I had enough coin to do a mod, something plays up. :suicide:
But its all an adventure and I wouldn't swap it for anything.
Yes, yes it is:big_smile:
Just wish I had the same luck with my 'Trol as I do with the Nav.......2 Injector pumps and a turbo in the 6 yrs I've had it:banghead:

Love all the pics/vids.
I will have to keep my eyes open for you in gladstone. I reckon your nav would be pretty easy to spot in the carpark or driving up the street :-D belle x
Thanks mate!
Yeah mate, will be pretty hard to spot the Beacon:big_smile:

Thanks mate:victory:
It was originally off one of those other things that other's seem to like so much............shhhhhhhh, but the price was rightm so I modded it to suit the Nav.

Knocked up a set of sliders for Beacon today.........

IMG_2984.jpg

...............give them a coat of jam tomorrow.

Knocked up a new snorklr today, wasn't real fussed on the 1st one I made.............

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

..........1 of the mounts for the "A" pillar....

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

Thanks mate:top:
Seriously contemplating putting the same kit as yours under the front down the track:s:.................if I decide to SAS it:questionmark::questionmark:

Thanks mate:top:
Seriously contemplating putting the same kit as yours under the front down the track:s:.................if I decide to SAS it:questionmark::questionmark:

Would be a totally different machine then, my advice if you do that if you want to use dana 44's, chase up a pair of 5 stud dana's from a later model jeep, front and rear.

Would be a totally different machine then, my advice if you do that if you want to use dana 44's, chase up a pair of 5 stud dana's from a later model jeep, front and rear.
Thanks mate:top: Not going to happen for awhile yet, want to get my 'Trol back on the road, and do the tray for the Beacon 1st...............but it doesn't hurt to be planning ahead:banghead:
Hmmmmm....maybe it does:big_smile:

Back