difference in plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue boy

Reaction score
i know there's another thread on here about tjm bash plates, but i'm looking at the arb one's.
tjm $460 for both plates where as ARB are $638....

does any one know if the arb are any better as there $180 more expensive.

really its a small insurance policy even for the arb one's.

whats the go with the large piece cut out of the side of the rear plate from tjm?? i think its on the passenger side.

I got the TJM ones and got the front one on yesterday. It fitted perfectly. I dragged the other one under but didnt have time to fit it yet. My thoughts were that the big cutout might be for the tailshaft when the diff flexes?

Go TJM, all the ARB salesman I have dealt with are wankers and I refuse to deal with ARB ever again.

Dave.

Go TJM, all the ARB salesman I have dealt with are wankers and I refuse to deal with ARB ever again.

Dave.

Must be a Maitland thing Dave. I've got nothing but good things to say about the blokes at ARB Fyshwick..spent around $5K in the past month there and wouldn't have done that if they had've rubbed me up the wrong way. All in all I've had great advice and service.

Where do the TJM ones start at the front of the truck? I have the factory alloy BB, do they attach to that? Some photo's would be great.

Na the local ARB dealer is Newcastle ARB, dont think much of there salesmen and there biased views.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back