DIY 3" Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my own 2.5 inch zorst. Cost me no more than 150. That was 5.4 m of tube 3 90 degree bends and a 2.5 inch flexy. I built the hole system from the turbo to the back of my comp tray on a single cab d22.

I did my own 2.5 inch zorst. Cost me no more than 150. That was 5.4 m of tube 3 90 degree bends and a 2.5 inch flexy. I built the hole system from the turbo to the back of my comp tray on a single cab d22.

What did you use for the turbo flange? I couldn't find one anywhere... I ended up buying a dump pipe with high flow cat as I had a moment of weakness for legality.

Maybe try Scotts Rods in ipswich Qld. They can post to you and I'm not sure on costs but a patrol system was only $900 I think. That was pickup as I live 30mins from the place.

Rusty

Has anyone attempted there own 3" exhaust on there ZD30 at all. I was thinking about getting one of these ebay kits, and doing the work myself to save some $.

Heres the link
NISSAN NAVARA D22 3.0LT TD 3" HURRICANE EXHAUST | eBay

Anyone done the work themselves? is it too hard, or easy enough?

I purchased one of those systems myself and found it easy to install, you will need to remove the 2 studs on the exhaust housing of the turbo and find your own bolts to replace them with. But other than that all the gaskets and the rest of the bolts are supplied and it lines up with all the factory mounts.

It made a massive improvement to driveability and besides the turbo whistle it isn't much louder than the standard exhaust.

Last edited:
3 inch turbo back in aluminised mild steel with highflow cat and mufler from Scotts is $1350 fitted.

Latest posts

Back