Do you smoke?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • No / Never had one

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Trying to quit

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • No / Quit a long time ago

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters
I think Nissan actually breed them and farm them out to dealers, there can't be that many naturally stupid people out there.

i don't think anybody on this forum could get a job at a Nissan dealer, due to being over qualified

I'm not sure anyone on this forum would want to work at Nissan, you'd have to be completely bonkers....Fatboy excused of course :big_smile:

Gave the durries up 12 years ago after smoking for about 35 years and dont miss it at all.
Did it cold turkey.
Best thing i ever did.

KraftyPg said:
I'm not sure anyone on this forum would want to work at Nissan, you'd have to be completely bonkers....Fatboy excused of course :big_smile:

Haha :) to be fair I love my job.

All this talk of dealer being pathetic is hard to read. Everyone has to realize we are very restricted with our work due to nissans lack of help on warranty situations.
Most if not all customer anger grows from Nissan lack of help in warranty.
Makes us look bad. I always go out of my way to help everyone I can.
Yes even all these poor D40 owners :big_smile:

Oh stop making excuses FB, next you will be telling us that your job would be great if not for the customers :eviltongue:

To be honest I'd hate dealing with someone like me so I agree that it's always the customers fault and it's why I choose my clients very carefully and don't just sign up to work with any Tom, Dick (read Nissan staff :sarcastic:) or Harry who comes to me with a job.

You got me. Haha nah im a peoples person. I argue with warranty every day I think it feels great when I get them to pay for things. Got a D40 in today. Hard to select 2nd gear. Already got a tear down rebuild from them.
It's hard but I love it

I'd be more of a people person if the people I worked with weren't such morons, but it's the old saying, you can choose your friends but you can't choose your friends family so when they offer up their offsrping to help do jobs either accept it or bury them in the nearest hole. I'm checking out that big dump hole tomorrow :big_smile:

You got me. Haha nah im a peoples person. I argue with warranty every day I think it feels great when I get them to pay for things. Got a D40 in today. Hard to select 2nd gear. Already got a tear down rebuild from them.
It's hard but I love it

Whats the ratio of D22 verse D40 claims ?

You can not compare!
Only issues with D22's we really get are blowing lots of smoke.

You can not compare!
Only issues with D22's we really get are blowing lots of smoke.

Well there must be a lot of D22 drivers around here who can't do anything on their own vehicles because every time I've been to my local there is always more D22 than D40 on the jacks. 22's even outnumber the Lux's and Cruises in the Toyota garage on the other side of the building.

D40's are worth servicing just ask Nissan they are worth a F'n shitload to service.

KraftyPg said:
D40's are worth servicing just ask Nissan they are worth a F'n shitload to service.

We don't make anything off servicing anymore due to stupid cap price. But we do make more out of D40's but honestly D22's don't ever need much work. I do have a '06 D22 with a blown motor. Bought from old no service 40km thought the white/blue smoke would be an easy fix.
He searching for a second handed now

Bought from QLD*
I think it's just that people spend more money on D40's are just more picky.
Except The bogging down issue. 2nd gear problems.

Nah D22 owners just need someone to pick on because they realise that even Yota makes a better car than Nissan made them so they pick on those of us who can afford a limo.

Latest posts

Back