Do you smoke?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • No / Never had one

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Trying to quit

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • No / Quit a long time ago

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters
Having spent the entire day bouncing around the paddocks in the Kubota I do really feel sorry for you D22 owners, fancy feeling like that every day from highway driving.

I dunno how you get past that anxious feeling of "Is my Nav going to make it home? Atleast without bogging down? Hopefully that clutch makes it."

Havent smoked, been spending too much coin on cars and alcohol. Plus i cant stand the smell of cigarettes etc.

Stopped a couple of years ago. It was agony. After 3 weeks it becomes much easier. For me the craving can still be just as intense as couple of years ago but as time goes on they are few and far between and the duration of the craving can only be a second or two at the most now.
After a few temporary attemps I know I can't even have one for old time sake but the benifits are amazing my wife has never looked happier and I'm not talking about the monetary side.

Having spent the entire day bouncing around the paddocks in the Kubota I do really feel sorry for you D22 owners, fancy feeling like that every day from highway driving.

But the reliability brings you back to that Kubota aka D22.

I've never been worried about my Nav not getting home just like I have never been worried about my clutch.

I was a little concerned one day that my clutch didn't match my jacket but realistically blue and white go together well enough that I was able make it work.

I smoke but need to give up as its getting to expensive. More money for Nav would be better

If I feel like crap after drinking, I reckon a fair chunk of it is from smoking to much.

Nah it's never the smokes or the booze that get you it's the sleep, think about it, you go to bed feeling alright after a skin full and you wake up feeling like crap, reason, you had sleep. You stay up all night and keep drinking etc and feel like crap when you eventually sober up after no sleep. Common factor is sleep. Sleep is evil!

Latest posts

Back