Dogs!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen my 2 back down from a cat i wish they would so i didnt have to keep picking them up off my back lawn will put photos up of my bully x bluey and bully x american staffy x heeler when i figure out how to

This is my boy Fritz. Miniature Schnauzer. we have a saying at my place because of how much enjoyment he brings - "Pity the fool!" (said like B.A Barakas). not knowing the joy of owning a dog, i pity the fool!

First day at home
IMGP3833.jpg

about 1.5 yrs old
iphone043.jpg

about 4 yrs old (now)
DSC_0224.jpg

Awesome job guys! Glad to know I'm not the only one who's connection with their dog runs more like mate-ship.

Ridgie, Buzz is an awesome looking dog. Do you take your lot into the Latrobe Valley at all??

The boy,

My dumbass boxer 'Diesel', spends most of his time laying about with his balls in the air (when he isn't licking them) or chasing or Border Collie's tail.

Best mate a bloke could ask for, loyal as they come. I'm pretty sure he is smarter than he makes out, but life must be easier playing dumb. It is definetly funnier!

When i find some descent pics of both dogs i will add them to the satash.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Awesome job guys! Glad to know I'm not the only one who's connection with their dog runs more like mate-ship.

Ridgie, Buzz is an awesome looking dog. Do you take your lot into the Latrobe Valley at all??

Thanks rum man. Yeah, we live in Trafalgar East and we do visit Moe to run them at the race track, Morwell to the obedience club and a few other places in the Valley to run.

Thanks rum man. Yeah, we live in Trafalgar East and we do visit Moe to run them at the race track, Morwell to the obedience club and a few other places in the Valley to run.

Yeah, I've seen a few hunters through Noojee and that with Ridgies and other hunting gods. There fun to watch!

I bought my Pint from a farm in Trafalgar East! Loverly place.

Heres our baby, Leela. She just had her 2nd birthday last week.

DSCF7008.jpg

We only go camping now where dogs are allowed, don't stay in units anymore for holidays, and we've had to make a heap of changes for her to go everywhere with us when we are away.

But she is worth it, (and they know what you are saying!!)

Here is Heidi in the back of the ute. She is supposed to be a kelpie/staffie x.

In the 2nd pic she is playing with a lab and covered in mud after going for a swim in a dam!

Attachments

• IMG00016-20100801-0907.jpg
    IMG00016-20100801-0907.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG00028-20100904-1338.jpg
    IMG00028-20100904-1338.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
My two mutts

Attachments

• 295.jpg
    295.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_0377.jpg
    100_0377.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 73
this is our boxer Ella, she turns one on xmas day. shes a spastic but a great dog.
26042010067.jpg

and our last dog Mia was a ridgeback x but we lost her in feb due to her sticking her nose in a snake business. she was the best mannered dog, loved kids and was a very gentle dog.
DSC00142_edited.jpg

Awww, bloody snakes.:sad:

Thats one thing we are always on the lookout for around our place, we've more or less taught Leela to leave the damn toads alone, and she has chased a couple of snakes but I've caught her in time.

Dogs are natural hunters and just too inquisitive for their own good sometimes!.

This Our purebreed border collie harley only 10 wks old atm! hes got a bit of grease on him in that photo haha under the nav annoying me while i lifted the tray!

Attachments

• IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 78
Awww, bloody snakes.:sad:

Thats one thing we are always on the lookout for around our place, we've more or less taught Leela to leave the damn toads alone, and she has chased a couple of snakes but I've caught her in time.

Dogs are natural hunters and just too inquisitive for their own good sometimes!.

yeh well ella our boxer bloody had a baby snake in her mouth about 2weeks ago so that was another trip to the vet.

Not sure this is going to work but here goes.

So that Dave's cats don't feel lonely, I thought I'd better add some more. House has been infested with cats since we arrived, i.e they keep turning up and some get to stay.

The black one is Possum. Been here 8 years after being abandoned by neighbours who moved away.

The white one is Cheeky. Been here nearly 2 years after being trapped in the back shed by the Boss who took a liking to her.

And my entry in the cute and cuddly category is the four kittens, who were trapped in the latest feral cat round up and taken to the pound after being pat trained.

Attachments

• possum-on-tank-1024.jpg
    possum-on-tank-1024.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 54
  • cheeky-on-cable-drum-1024.jpg
    cheeky-on-cable-drum-1024.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 51
  • kittens-on-chair.jpg
    kittens-on-chair.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 60
We use to have a white cat years ago that one in the middle and a ginger one aswell. Another grey fluffy one aswell.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back