Dogs!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a ginger and two white and ginger kittens, all toms, born at our place from a tortise shell/harlequin stray that gave birth at the place. The mother went straight to the vet and the kittens went to a local garage sale. All came back except the ginger. Drat.

The ferals in this area had been dropping a line of white females for quiet some time. Black seems to be the other colour around, but greys are rare here.

Our current black has been away camping for a fortnight. No cat sitter available and so it was taken to a standing camp. After it slipped its restraint, its routine was sleep to 4pm, then go play entomologist till 3am, then stand on chest, miaow until it got a head rub, then crawl off to sleep under bed and repeat. Travelled on the front bench seat curled up, but front feet on on dash when we drove through any town. If the engine indicated we were stopping, it would clear out to the back of the LWB van and hide. No way was it getting out at any rest stop.

Great looking dog Cam500.

I bet the Lovells and Bluemax are heavy duty !!! What does he weigh?

Ridgie, Kbir tips the scles ataround 65Kgs...can feel the weight shift in the rear when he gets upt to move position.

The ferals in this area had been dropping a line of white females for quiet some time. Black seems to be the other colour around, but greys are rare here.

I too have a feral cat at home. She was the product of two wild cats that had kittens in the barn. Although crazy in her youth, she's proved to be rather funny with the dogs.

Our current black has been away camping for a fortnight. No cat sitter available and so it was taken to a standing camp. After it slipped its restraint, its routine was sleep to 4pm, then go play entomologist till 3am, then stand on chest, miaow until it got a head rub, then crawl off to sleep under bed and repeat. Travelled on the front bench seat curled up, but front feet on on dash when we drove through any town. If the engine indicated we were stopping, it would clear out to the back of the LWB van and hide. No way was it getting out at any rest stop.

Haha that's cool as!

CAM500, his one cool looking mastif! Whats his name?

Dog in a ute, there's no other way for them to travel!
My Missus and I are following the Noah's ark principle. 2 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 Horses.

I'd like the cats to travel more with me but they just bury their heads and whinge.

Kody, my lab....the best dog ever. he really brings out the best in everyone he meets.
745359600_tVrqh-M.jpg

Pokie, GAP grey. Still fast but he's slowing down and doesn't catch as many rabbits as he use to. Built for speed, prefers the couch.
944603351_KLQVi-M.jpg

The cats;
Here's Murray,
796695202_EousR-S-1.jpg

Lily,
626633281_WRT6j-S-2.jpg

Scratch me head for that one Ray. I think that was my old 24-70 Sigma 2.8 Macro.

EDIT: There are some AWESOME looking animals in here!

Last edited:
Thanks folks.

And to think, 9-5 I work something as mundane as spare parts.

Haha that's cool as!

CAM500, his one cool looking mastif! Whats his name?[/QUOTE]

His name is Kbir... Maltese for large.

Haha that's cool as!

CAM500, his one cool looking mastif! Whats his name?

His name is Kbir... Maltese for large.[/QUOTE]

Got to agree that's one awesome dog. Does he ride in a trailer when you want to carry a load?

He's FARKEN HUGE!!!!:cheers!::cheers!:

Hey JustAL,

Awesome looking lab. We got our girl about a year ago and she is the best dog I've ever had. Pure bread golden lab which was a little $$$ but so worth it.

First photo is of her waiting for a snack.
Second photo is her waiting while I get ready for work.
Third is crashing on the lounge.

Sorry for the quality. They are off my iPhone.

Attachments

• image-1894542019.jpg
    image-1894542019.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 79
  • image-1124848741.jpg
    image-1124848741.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 79
  • image-1691212869.jpg
    image-1691212869.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 90
Hey JustAL,

Awesome looking lab. We got our girl about a year ago and she is the best dog I've ever had. Pure bread golden lab which was a little $$$ but so worth it.

First photo is of her waiting for a snack.
Second photo is her waiting while I get ready for work.
Third is crashing on the lounge.

Sorry for the quality. They are off my iPhone.

She's got a name doesn't she!?!? ;)

Lovely gal and that first shot is just classic lab. :big_smile:

Here's my chocolate Lab - Molly. She loves going 4wding, she enjoys chomping on plant life as it brushes past the car. She loves it when we get home and wash the truck. Being a labrador she gets more wet then the actually truck...hahaha

Attachments

• P9180092.jpg
    P9180092.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 64
Here's my chocolate Lab - Molly. She loves going 4wding, she enjoys chomping on plant life as it brushes past the car. She loves it when we get home and wash the truck. Being a labrador she gets more wet then the actually truck...hahaha

Molly's a gorgeous gal!

And ain't that right about the mud and water!
1126464571_j5c5x-M.jpg

1126478294_ty6Av-M.jpg

Latest posts

Back