Dogs!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I was just browsing the forums and i found this thread so i thought "why not?"

Im just starting out in life haha

I bought my first ute a couple weeks ago...I'm starting my apprenticeship as a builder in a few days... and to complete the "set" last week i picked up my new pup who will hopefully turn out to be one of my best mates

His name is Jack and he is an 11 weeks old Blue Heeler x Kelpie.

Good work,

He looks a seriously Cool Dude.

We have a Kelpie/German Shepherd Cross..Cool

Regards
Greg

His name is Jack and he is an 11 weeks old Blue Heeler x Kelpie.
Awww, his a good looking pup! Make sure you get train that nip out of him early! Both Kelpies and Healers love to "nip" the heels of cattle and sheep to get them moving. Some people see it as a sign of aggression (it's not) and it's not worth the shit that follows.

My Kelpie x Border Collie turns 2 next month! His finally starting to get his wits about him and lose those annoying habbits..

Attachments

• 31102010061.jpg
    31102010061.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 50
  • P050610_11.06.jpg
    P050610_11.06.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 29072010035.jpg
    29072010035.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 49
Millie the chocolate Lab

9 month old chocolate Lab, loves being around people and hanging out the side of the Nav!

Attachments

• 2011-08-12 16 26 40.jpg
    2011-08-12 16 26 40.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 2011-08-14 15 12 18.jpg
    2011-08-14 15 12 18.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 61
Our Boxer.

Hi all, we picked up the new member of our family last week. I hope the attachment works. She is 8 weeks old and loving it.

Attachments

• boxer.jpg
    boxer.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 83
Glad to see this thread back up and running. Well done Dave.

Hawk has been doing well with his tracking - up to test 4 now with one trial left. He has bombed on a couple but they have been great learning for both of us. His work ethic is exceptional.

Hope this works, here is a picture of my 15 month old boys Reiko and Jester. They go nuts when they hear the Nav starting up and love jumping into the canopy to go for a run somewhere in the bush.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 68
Gotta luv ya staffies , Ive got to very spoilt one's here snoring on the lounge in front of the fire LOL.

x 2 kempseyken....one crashed out over my knees and the other on the lounge chair sleeping with all 4 legs up in the air..funny look that..
best ever breed of dog

X3, one big blue/brindle boy asleep on the couch in front of the fire. Don't think I will ever have anything but staffies. The kids just love them.

Awwweee I like Jack's, grew up with one (the rest of his family was with neighbours). Silly bugger drowned in a well chasing his own shadow, but before he died that thing would attack anything he thought was a threat to us, never forget the day he attacked an echinda and wouldn't stop.

hey guys anyone interested in pure bred kelpie pups fully vet checked wormed chiped
[vet chiped not dp ;] 7 weeks old ready to go 5 male 4 female top little dogs good homes only yarra valley vic 0407001732

The Jack Russell Terrier Breeders & Workers Assoc. Australia Inc. Annual Terrier and Running Dog Show 2011 - Sunday 2nd October 2011 at the Carisbrook Recreational reserve (footy ground). Starts at 9.00am.

Home - JRT Breeders & Workers Association of Australia.

Carisbrook Dog Show - YouTube

I'll be going along for a look.

Had a great day. The terrier judges is a mate from Newcastle - and I didn't know he was down to judge. He used to breed ridgies - but has also had foxhounds and terriers. He now has staghounds. Some great dogs and a very friendly and relaxed day out. Hawk and Soda got to sit out in the sun and pulled a few pats from the hunters and their families.

We have just been accepted for our first puppy (Rottweiler) after some interviews\questionnaires by our breeder. She is expected to be born early November and will be ready to come home 8 weeks later. Looking forward to seeing her and seeing her grow up.

Brett

Not sure if they have suggested it mate but when we got our first husky they asked me to bring a shirt that I had worn.... They put it with her for the first 6 weeks, on our first inspection it was as though she had known me for years... Didn't stress her out all all when we took her home...no puppy crying at night. Now she is my best mate( along with the other husky) not sure if the shirt had anything to do with it but it definately made things alot easier.

Latest posts

Back