Dom's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty,
So i have recently sold my nav!! both a happy and sad day haha.

But... i did pick up a 98 GU wagon with a 4.2TD out of an 89 gq (silvertop)
It now has switcher turbo
locked front and rear
37's
6 inch coils
8 inch front shocks, 10 inch rears
uhf
and a few other goodies

heres a vid of me and a couple of the boys playing around... you can now see why the nav couldn't have kept up with these ones haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKGaWXHQqFg&list=HL1364867376&feature=mh_lolz

hahah as much as i loved the nav, i dont think ill ever be going back to one.
the patrol has overtaken my love (and money) hahah

Nice looking Pootrol Dom! looking good! Im happy with the beast you sold me! fixed a few things, more stuff coming this week, just got the aircon gassed today. going good! first day out this saturday, cant wait to see how it goes!

Hey guys. After a couple of years away, I'm back!

I have sold the green gu that was on 37's and now 3/4 on the way to building my dream rig. The current rig is a 1994 gq. Twin locked on 35's. Also has a LS1 motor in it :)

Anyway. I have a pretty big build plan for this. Won't be started for a while until I get to move up to the Newcastle area at the start of next year.

Anyway, my plan is to put a D22 dual cab onto the patrol chassis. I know one member has done this before and it's looking good.

My final product will be a d22 cab, on a patrol chassis with a tuned ls1 in the engine bay. It's my absolutely perfect dream car and I'm keen to start the build on it.

sounds alot like someone else rig Dom. should be a very nice car. maybe hit Scotty up for the full details of his build as he has done a very very nice job of his.

goodluck and i guess welcome back :)

Yeahh I'll be talking to Scotty when I start the cab conversion I think. I'm going to get all the engine tuned and driveline all sorted then start to look at moving the mounts ready for the new cab.

Thanks for the welcome back. Kinda missed this place

Latest posts

Back