DP chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PWR2W8

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on whether a DP chip from a 3.0L 4cyl Patrol (2005) will be any good on the Navara zd30 motor or are the plugs and tune different?

I have a DP chip in my patrol - however only set to 3 knots, enough extra power for my liking. I didn't put the chip to make more than 200killowasps but just enough to pull.
any higher than that is an overkill IMO and will push too much fuel which will not burn properly

I have 3" exhaust and after market Inter cooler to support the chip

talk to Berrima Diesel the distributors...I put a Toyota Hilux CRD chip in mine...just had it reprogrammed and new harness...these things are so basic

Cheers, will probably just try and save some more for a new chip specifically for the nav

If it only hooks up to the injector pump it will work fine. I don't know how you program the non crd chips, but if it is just a jumper setup just set it up until you get the result you are after. In saying that, reprogramming would be a lot cheaper than a new chip

Latest posts

Back