Dp chips who's got what?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear of your dealings with that company i think you are one of many.

About 2 years ago i spoke to them,smelt a rat in the first quote told them no and got harrased for 6mths when i buy anything for my car i speak to up to 20 companies repairers anybody in that trade with a clue before i buy sure my chip is not regarded as the best but i spoke to all sorts of pro's before i went the way i did.

End of the day is you are free of those f heads did you know they are just a reseller of well known brands?,they charge you for it to be dyno tuned yet the shed where it is installed has no dyno i don't think they will last much more.

I have a desiel Power chip not a dp. It is the cheaper on that i was recommended by a mechanic. And for half the price of a Dp chip i was very impressed i drove a manual D40 witha DP and IMO there was no difference in power.

I would like to get my on the Dyno and get a full tune etc but that will happen after the rest of the performence mods.

Sounds good mate i got mine dynoed stock then did exhaust ,chip ,egr and boost then had 6 runs on the dyno make sure the tuner checks your air/fuel ratio and does the run in 4th 1:1 in the final drive.

Back