Drinks and a feed soon. Minmi Hotel 31 July 2011 12:00 noon

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading to Coffs for Aus round of World rally championships, weekend of 8th-11th September I think.
Going to try and camp but think i'll have the baby & lisa will fly up later so probably won't work out. Booo

But yeah, i'm up for a coffs weekend

i hope to be there too
will be good weekend
better if craig sais yes to running a stage
go on craig do it you know you want to

G,day OLD Tony,

Mate from Coffs Habour to Yamba we have some off the best 4 x 4 tracks in NSW or as John Rooth advised me (Australia). Great camp spots like;

1. Platypus Flat in the Nymboi/Bindary National Park (Great fishing & swimming)

2. The Cod Hole in the Nymboi/Bindary National Park (Great fishing & swimming)

3. The Junction also in the Nymboi/Bindary National Park (Great fishing & swimming)

4. Station Creek and Pebbly beach (stunning location) in the Yuraygir National Park (Great boating, fishing, swimming & sand dune rides for the kids. Even
Old kids such as us! yehaa baby) This location is only 15 mins from my home!

5. Clarance River Gorge on private property (stunning location, great boating, fishing & swimming). Check out their website thegorge.tripod.com

I think this should wet your appetite!

PS, Their is a shit load of old gold mines up hear, if you are into that gold prospecting shit!

Regards,

RLI

:rock::cheers!:

The Gorge looks really good. We might have to make a weekend of this!

Haven't been to Coffs for a while.

Do they still do drifting there ?

Last time I was there I went and watched my sisters ex drift.

I'm currently at Coopernook Forest and it's nice and quiet. Gently sloping ground, there's a flushing toilet and you're allowed to have a campfire. It's state forests area so you should be able to find firewood nearby (I haven't looked).

Turn off to Coopernook, get onto Bangalow Rd and just follow it. There's what looks like a turn-off - it's actually Bangalow Rd making a turn, and Omara Rd heading straight (and in the wrong direction).

Might be an idea to start two news threads. One for a coffs harbour camp and another for the watagans weekend. Otherwise information is going to end up spread over various threads.

I'm currently at Coopernook Forest and it's nice and quiet. Gently sloping ground, there's a flushing toilet and you're allowed to have a campfire. It's state forests area so you should be able to find firewood nearby (I haven't looked).

Turn off to Coopernook, get onto Bangalow Rd and just follow it. There's what looks like a turn-off - it's actually Bangalow Rd making a turn, and Omara Rd heading straight (and in the wrong direction).

G,day Tony,

Looks like a top spot! When would you like to have a weekend here mate?

PS, Send me your phone number, love to have a chat!

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

G,day Tony,

Looks like a top spot! When would you like to have a weekend here mate?

PS, Send me your phone number, love to have a chat!

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

It is nice ... but it just got spoiled by two idiots on chook chasers. There seems to be escaping them. Thankfully they've pissed off and all is serene again.

Now, I've plenty of rope and there are plenty of trees around. I wonder if I should go have some fun ...?:devil:

A packed lunch into the Watagans? I'm just thinking of something that isn't too stressful. While the Yengo run can be done in 2WD mode, the choice of line on the track can increase adrenaline levels a bit.

A bash in the Watagans and a picnic sounds good.

Latest posts

Back