*** Early Bird Muster registrations ***

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reg form filled in and emailed to Woody and money transfered to the Muster account. Looking very much forward to this :) :)

I have a few stickers in my Nav.

Hit me up people for a sticker the next time use see me.

Well, there was an extension to the early bird registrations to let people register at the lower fee upto the end of AUGUST ... only a couple days to go folks. Please let us know if your going to make a last minute descision to come to the muster.

The committee is now into final preperation mode with an on-line meeting taking place next week - where we will be nailing down any last minute items for the muster. Only a little bit over 4 weeks before we will be sitting around a camp fire together at ADOS - you dont want to miss out being part of the 'inuagural muster crew'?

Well, there was an extension to the early bird registrations to let people register at the lower fee upto the end of AUGUST ... only a couple days to go folks. Please let us know if your going to make a last minute descision to come to the muster.

The committee is now into final preperation mode with an on-line meeting taking place next week - where we will be nailing down any last minute items for the muster. Only a little bit over 4 weeks before we will be sitting around a camp fire together at ADOS - you dont want to miss out being part of the 'inuagural muster crew'?

Quoting Woody as Krafty keeps jacking in this thread.

Quoting Woody cause I get blamed for everything around here.:bawling:

Quoting WOODY

because Dave and Krafty both HI-JACKED my comments .... grrrrr

Latest posts

Back