*** Early Bird Muster registrations ***

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I registered on Sunday night and transferred fee's also. Could i please get confirmation these were received, thanks.

I'm umming and arring about going. Sounds like fun but I don't know anyone here yet......

Siringo, up until 2 months ago I too didn't know anyone. Today, the only people I have ever met is Old.Tony and I had to drive from Adelaide to the NSW Central Coast to meet with him and some of the VNOG guys whom I met just a couple of weeks ago.

My point is that the whole idea of the muster is to meet other forum members, have a frothy or three and tell some bullshit stories about our Navaras.

:big_smile:

That's what the event is about siringo, put faces to nicknames etc. Not everyone on here knows each other and events like give them a chance too. Not many of them bite so it should be safe to turn up.

Things move fast sometimes at our place. We're now a definite maybe certainty. Just have to check leave from work and school arrangements etc.

The BIG question is, do we get a sticker??

... hits 'Post' just before belting out the door to see if his 33's will fit on the D40...

I'm sure they can stick Woody on your car at some point during the weekend, but beware once he's on it's hard to get rid of him.

Was talking to Dyaln the other day.

He may come. if he fly's into Newy he can come with me.

Thanks mate.

Hey when your heading to WA Krafty, let me know if your coming this way.

Maitland is a bit of a detour for heading to Perth Dave.

Not being presentable is the real reason I'm not going to be there, don't want to be the only one in a stock ute. :sarcastic:

My ute is mostly stock, and I won't be going on the tracks, but I'll be at the muster. You don't need a modified vehicle to go there!

The muster isn't just about fanging around in the bush trying to see how many different ways you can roll it down a hillside and still start the beast.

For me, it's about the camping, the atmosphere, the getting-away-from-it-all. Yes, I do that anyway - like I am right at this very moment - but any excuse will do, and this is a great one!

we had a stock D40 do some pretty good tracks with us at Ripley this weekend (pics in QLD section) - I reckon you'd get round a fair bit at ADOS even in a stocker.

Things move fast sometimes at our place. We're now a definite maybe certainty. Just have to check leave from work and school arrangements etc.

The BIG question is, do we get a sticker??

... hits 'Post' just before belting out the door to see if his 33's will fit on the D40...

well i might / possibly / for sure / definetaly ... need a muster registration form from ya so that i get to know ALL your details so i can size you up for a 'sticker' .... LOL

the 33's will fit, but dont know if you'll be able to steer without the tyres hitting the side guards ...

Back