ebay snorkel kits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this helps lol otherwise I'll take more in the day light

Attachments

• image-1224289249.jpg
    image-1224289249.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 177
  • image-3681006763.jpg
    image-3681006763.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 184
  • image-3805200736.jpg
    image-3805200736.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 172
thanks heaps man its a bit hard to tell in that pic but it looks like a good fit i might live with having to move or remove the blinker i think. do you have to move the blinker with the genuine nissan one do you know

Narr it doesn't look like you do but I could be wrong. As I said it didn't really bother me as my D22 is used to beat around the bush and go hunting with lol I did take the blinker completely off but it wouldn't pass rego without a side blinker on

cheers again man for all the info i wouldn't say no to a few daylight photos :)
its a nearly new nav so im a bit anal about punching holes in the guard then finding out the snorkel fits like crap. anyway off to bed to think about snorkels and money lol
cheers again

Too easy will take day time photos tomorrow arvo hopefully they turn out better lol yeah I didn't wanna drill hole in my guard first off but I'm the type that if it starts to rust I'll just replace the guard lol

I have one fitted to my car. Took about 2 hours to fit we didn't have a template so just did it free hand.

Looks pretty good to me I wasn't willing to spend big bucks so $120 was just right for me.

The most annoying thing about them though is you need to relocate the indicator down lower as it gets covered up by these particular models. Other than that I can't see anything wrong with them.

It's only been on for about 3 months and I haven't noticed anything happening to the plastic of it just yet.

It's only been on for about 3 months and I haven't noticed anything happening to the plastic of it just yet.

I fitted one to my Ln106 Hilux almost 2yrs ago and no sign of the plastic going south at all.

Latest posts

Back