EOI: D22/D21 IFS Air Ride AND Long Travel Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate,

Can you give us a bit of an update on the probability of this happening? Not expecting a time frame or anything just if it'll go ahead sort of thing

Can you give us a bit of an update on the probability of this happening? Not expecting a time frame or anything just if it'll go ahead sort of thing

Yeah sure - currently waiting on some information back from a VASS engineer regarding compliance of the kit. Based on that info I can make an assessment about the viability of the kit - if it's impossible to make legal and has to be retailed as "off-road only" then it's doubtful that sales will justify the investment. Watch this space.

Thanks for your interest Boogz.

I went through the concept with a VASS engineer; the NCOP (which Vic has adopted now and NSW is not far behind I believe?) pretty much shuts down any possibility of this concept being 'legal', and by the sounds of the responses here, if it's not fully engineerable the market is greatly reduced.

I'll keep talking with different VASS engineers to see if somebody has a more flexible opinion. For now though, consider it off.

Still doing the wide flares though.

bugger, when you first posted this i was talking to the blokes i go out with and they thought it was an awesome idea i just love the whole concept. hope you find a vass dude on the same wavelength as us all haha.

let me know how you go with it, the wide flares sound good i''l keep an eye out!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back