Exhausts and long range tanks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay Russ, did your exhaust go on with your tank without any problems. I'm running the muffler and hope a tank will fit. I have heard it can cause issues and in not sure if Beaudesert have allowed for at bigger tank. They did ask if I had a long range tank fitted when I ordered my exhaust but I didn't think of the future and said no. Hope it doesn't bite me later.

Cheers.

Hay Russ, did your exhaust go on with your tank without any problems. I'm running the muffler and hope a tank will fit. I have heard it can cause issues and in not sure if Beaudesert have allowed for at bigger tank. They did ask if I had a long range tank fitted when I ordered my exhaust but I didn't think of the future and said no. Hope it doesn't bite me later.

Cheers.

The issue is on the std tank it don't come that far forward , and there's a heat shield on the front , most after market tank builders utilize every inch and , if made in steel will take up that extra space which is about 5 '' forward of the original tank and no head shield , the after market exhaust makers think that 5" free space is theirs , that's where the issue arises

Cheers.

Sorry mate didnt see this post. No issues with beau system and lr tank. Fits snug with the muffler in aswell.

Rusty

Sorry mate didnt see this post. No issues with beau system and lr tank. Fits snug with the muffler in aswell.

Rusty

Thanks Rusty. I know I am running the same exhaust so if I get the same tank it should fit sweet.
Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

I fitted a LRA 150ltr tank to my D40 last week and had no issue with my Roo systems 3" exhaust, there is a good 2-3" gap between the heat shield and the pipe

Latest posts

Back