FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I didn't want to post the link incase it wasn't. But you're doing well on the donations.

3rd response on Google for me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351306357.350376.jpg

Your missus will be so happy that you can be on the forum whilst in bed at home and while you're away.

Found it mate!, hows the springs looking with extra weight of rooftop tent, all looking good.

You could have you domestics on the forum and entertain us all if the missus gets an account FB.

The 33's look great. Plenty of room underneath the guards with the body lift. How's the drive feel- much loss in power going up from 265's?

Cheers

No problem at all yet, it doesn't really weight Much to be honest

I think I remember Woody saying something about his tent being about 65kgs but what he didn't take into account in his first calculations which he was at one stage considering was the extra weight of bodies in the tent. Obviously not a spring issue but it could make a mounting issue (in more ways the one).

A little bit different at around 100kmph trying to get it going in 5th. But not ridiculous! Chip goes on in a few weeks so should be ok!
Yes Krafty it could be entertaining, but then shed be able to spy on my talking about more things to do

I think I remember Woody saying something about his tent being about 65kgs but what he didn't take into account in his first calculations which he was at one stage considering was the extra weight of bodies in the tent. Obviously not a spring issue but it could make a mounting issue (in more ways the one).

You've confused me? 65kg??? Wtf!! It couldn't weight anymore than about 35 IF that

I dunno maybe I have the figure wrong it's been a long time since Woody was around. But what I do remember was the weight of tent plus bodies was over the weight the roof rack mounts were rated for.

Back