FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chip should arrive Monday :).
Mmm. Should be it for mods for a while.
I still need some Scotty bash plates though.

Never No Mods to be done mate.
Still got:
Lockers, UCA's, Bashplates, Sliders, Rear bar with wheel carrier and jerry holder, re-do my canopy in full steel cage and a led lights

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351934381.028806.jpg
Sitting pretty tall these days. Loving it

Enjoy the ride today FB (TV said the Sydney to Gong ride was today so if I'm wrong blame them.

2am dave? what happened did the missus kick you out of bed again for putting the hard word on her while she was trying to sleep?

Enjoy the ride today FB (TV said the Sydney to Gong ride was today so if I'm wrong blame them.

2am dave? what happened did the missus kick you out of bed again for putting the hard word on her while she was trying to sleep?

just cause I'm on the couch doesn't mean anythings wrong:yeahright:

Young bloke went to a 18th and then to a club, so I chatted out front of the club for a while to the old workmates, equals a late night

7:30 equals a late night for this old fella! Although I stayed up late last night and watched that comedy show on 7Mate they call "Outback Truckers" **** that's funny!

Competition for the biggest dickhead maybe.

It's definitely made for a US market but it's pretty much just a film crew following several truckies for their trips. But they rely on the yanks knowing sweet fa about our rules and regs and they love to hype things up.

The chicks are the funniest with all their comments about how anything that goes wrong is because blokes don't like chick drivers and shit like that. Anyone who's done any of the runs they've done so far (Nullarbor, Melb - Darwin, Brissie - mines) can see just how much the hype and stuff is set up.

Although I do feel sorry for the poor bastard doing the run up to the remote station in Nth WA, that guys had a shit of a time in the rain and mud, some of it is self inflicted though.

Back