FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can still sponsor me if you like, sponsor are opens until end of nov! I'm stoked with myself! Would have gone quicker if I am didnt have to wait for my lazy brother!

Mate I'd love to sponsor you but my donations budget is tapped out for this financial year, if it makes you feel better one of those donations was to the MS society as it is every year.

Well I appreciate that then mate. My Aunty is doing really wel! She came today and is looking great.

It's my first time! Haven't ridden a bike since I was 12 until 2 months ago.

Skinny bastard :ha:

The last time I seriously rode my bike was when I lived in Castle Hill and I rode from for Castle Hill to Baulkham Hills but didn't realise just how up hill Old Northern Rd is and got half way home and nearly had to call an ambo to save me. Back then I was a smoker but I'm still not sure I'd have made it if I wasn't a smoker and just a fat bastard.

Haha yeah it's not as easy as all those blokes on the highways make it look. I plan to continue riding. And do it in 3 hours next year.
I reckon I could have done 4 hours this year but I had my brother holding me up.

Cheers mate!!
In lighter news. Chip turned up while I was at work today. Will pick it up from the post office tomorrow.. Will pick it up In the morning! Yiew!

You going to get a long range tank, Its on my wish list. Been thinking about the south oz tank a little bit bigger and a bit cheaper, Except for freight maybe. But i have to go over to Adelaide anyway just before or after chrissy, So no freight cost. Sons rusa head should be ready by then and will do a quick border run to pick it up,

Yeah I will eventually I'm going with whatever is available at the time I want to purchase haha. Ah yes. Make sure you post pics of it! I'm off to Bourke on 2 weeks I'm started to get the giggles now haha so pumped to stab some piggies

i got the pig sticker upstairs, only blooded it on a mates red stag he spine shot

It's not a sticker then haha.
Anywho. Feels like I'm back on 31's now with all this extra torque. No as amazing as people make it out but still a great reduction in lag. Leaving the chip on its lowest setting. For now..

Back