few questions towing, power etc.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boosted22 said:
howdy guys just a quick up date finished me intercooler setup, fitted a catch can, haven't done any towing just yet only just finished her, not too bad job done for a back yarder lol :)

Mate. Nice setup. Which kit is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

What about the piping? Just bought a few joins and made it as you went? Or it all jut happened to fit from old car?

What about the piping? Just bought a few joins and made it as you went? Or it all jut happened to fit from old car?

hey mate, yer just done it my self 2, brought some mild steel mandrel bends, and few silicon joiners :)

I tow a 2600kg full caravan with a stock standard zd30 and i am very happy with it .A mate has a 3litre hilux anf tows a van around 1700kg and cant keep up wiyh me on hills .I only tow in 4th gear seem to perform better and better fuel economy
cheers phil

navara d22 3.0L 110kw 314nm of torque after DP chip = 128kw, 383nm

navara d40 2.5LCRD 128kw 403nm of torque after DP chip = 145kw , 442nm

i have the d22 and thinking of chiping mine i was thinking of gettin the d40 but i think im happy with the d22 anyways .. see what nissan bring out next coz i think they can do better than the d40 its good for on road power but off road its not grate they need to put them both together .

hope this helps

Latest posts

Back