Finally joined :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew0

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls

I have been lurking this forum for a while now, decided its about time to join. Also thinking about that muster :D

Got an 08 d40 stx, manual in gray. Haven't done much yet, just some bigger tyers and new stereo.

Living in Mt Annan nsw, I'm sure that there has to be some of you living near me. Seen some very nice d40s around here.

Is a suspension lift a must for the muster? I don't have a bull bar or underbody protection yet ether. The bash plates will be my next purchase tho.

That's me pulling an old boat out of a dam

Just bought these bad boys last weekend
(265/75/16)

Welcome Andrew,
you would be more then welcome to come to the muster and no mate you dont need a lift for the muster at all, you can come in a stocker or a full works burger.

Actually we will have a comp for the nav that most needs some mods, the winner will walk away with a very handy prize to help mod there nav, or if not you could win some suspension stuff or a LOKKA in our Monster Muster charity raffle.

Im not far from you at all so if you ever want to join in on some day trips you are welcome to tag along with me if you want.

Does your brother own a Hilux?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, it's actually a bad place to be. It gives you bad ideas that cost money, but the ute will look better afterwards

Nah my brother doesn't own a hilux, ill be tagging along soon. Just have to sort a few things out :)

130k no real dramas with the ute, haven't been to far off road yet. Upgraded stereo, under rear seat subs (x2) although they don't sound all that good, had mod the box I bought of eBay to make it all fit and still not that happy with it. Other than that it's stock as with some bigger tyres on it.

Sits at home most days as I have a work van so just a weekend fun car now.

Looking at replacing the flywheel and clutch very soon :)

Latest posts

Back